2019 – 2022
1: K&J assisted the DC Streetcar with the Safety and Security Certification Verification Report (SSCVR) for the Car Barn Training Center (CBTC).
- Issued the SSCVR.
- Issued Certification Certificates for the 10 elements.
- Updated the Streetcar and Alignment TVA.
- Updated the Streetcar and Alignment OHA’s.
- Updated the Streetcar SSPP.
Continued to provide support for the updates to:
- Operational Hazard Analysis for System and CBTC
K&J was instrumental in assisting the DC Streetcar with the opening of their new Car Barn Training Center (CBTC).
1: General Transit Safety and Security On-Call Consulting Services:
- Performed the duties of the System Integration Testing Manager for integrated testing within the car barn.
- Revised SSMP
- Revised SSCP
- Preformed system wide OHA’s
- Performed a TVA on the CBTC 2 while under construction
- Submitted document for review
- Updated CBTC TVA after building was opened
- Updated the Streetcar and Alignment TVA
- Updated the Streetcar and Alignment OHA’s
- Developing a Hazard Analysis for the Starburst Intersection (13th & H Street) and 3rd Street Station East Bound
- Performed three Hazard Analyses: Wash Track, CBTC Mezzanine; and Vehicle-Pedestrian Access to Yard and CBTC
2015 – 2016
K&J was instrumental in assisting the DC Streetcar system restart their program by completing complex certification activities.
1: General Transit Safety & Security On-Call Consulting Services:
- Interim Chief Safety and Security Officer (CSSO) position filled
- Develop numerous Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Revise SSMP
- Revise SSCP
- Perform OHAs
- Perform TVA
- Verification of previous (3) Phases of the project
- Verification/Certification of Phase 4 of the project
- Projecting December 15, 2015 to start Pre-Revenue Operations
- Projecting February 20, 2016 to start Revenue Operations
- Continuity of Operations Plan (COOP) 2015
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessment (H/Benning Segment & CBTC1)
- CBTC2 Car Barn TVA
- CBTC2 Developed Operational Hazard Analysis (OHA’s)
- Facility Emergency Evacuation Plan and Maps