2022 Planned Activities
- Complete Brightline Florida Risk-Based Hazard Analysis for Phase 1 and 2 to update RBHA after upgrades and modifications have been completed.
- Provide continued safety and security consulting assistance as requested.
K&J Safety and Security Consulting Services, Inc. was engaged by Brightline Florida to assist in completing their System Safety Program Plan (SSPP) as required by the Federal Railroad Administration under 49 CFR Part 270 and conduct a Risk-Based Hazard Analysis (RBHA) for Phase 1, Miami to West Palm Beach and Phase 2 West Palm Beach to Orlando.
- K&J assisted Brightline with completing their SSPP and obtaining successful review and approval by the FRA.
- K&J is working with Brightline to complete their RBHA in accordance with the FRA-approved SSPP for Phase 1 and 2.
- K&J developed an RBHA tool to document the RBHA process and hazard rating index process to support the conclusions.